Russian Pharmaceutical Forum is the foremost gathering of CEOs of international and local pharmaceutical producers, distributors and retailers.
Aleksandr Lobakov, Head of Healthcare Practice at BIC Securities, shared his views on the subject of “Flexibility in M&A structuring as a key factor for successful transactions” and covered the following areas:
- Overview of key M&A transactions in Russia
- Localization trend of foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers in Russia
- Interest of Private Equity investors towards Russian pharmaceutical industry
- Varying views of investors and local companies’ shareholders towards structuring of M&A deals
- Discovering the value of the business or finding the right combination of assets that attracts most of the investors (e.g. products portfolio, manufacturing, promotion platform) as the key to successful deal making.
Return to archive